Food Delivery Driver
Delivery Driver (Min. 1 Year Exp. Req.) Job in Atlanta, GA at Social Express Catering & Meal Prep, LLC –
1. Transport food to clients.
2. Maintain assigned schedule.
3. Follow traffic laws and drive in a safe manner to ensure safety of the driver, others on the road, condition of truck and food.
4. Immediately inform the Executive Chef of emergency mechanical failure.
5. Responsible for loading and unloading vehicle.
6. Responsible for accurate delivery of food and supplies as well as the condition of food and supplies.
7. Adhere to all district health and safety policies.
8. Run errands, shop for inventory, pickup orders, and retrieve packages.
9. Unload inventory from shipping truck delivery.
10. Assist with packaging of catering orders before drop off.
11. Other duties as assigned by the Executive Chef and appropriate administrators that are consistent with the general requirements and qualifications of the position.
Social Express Catering & Meal Prep, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Immediately Hiring Reliable Car Drivers License Corporate Catering Delivery Driver Drop Off Corporate Catering
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
All staff are required to wear mask daily and adhere to a daily temperature reading. All CDC guidelines must be followed in performing this job.
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• Delivery Driving: 1 year (Required)
• Driver’s License (Required)